Automation, Instrumentation and Control Solutions
INTEGRATED CONTROL SYSTEM FOR ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL APPLICATIONS
COM.EN.CO. A&C provides the support for Integrated Control Systems for compression and Power Generation applications, in case of new installation or revamping.
These Control Systems manage the operation and security of gas turbines, steam turbines, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, pumps, expanders, electric generators and motors.
COM.EN.CO. A&C has gained considerable experience on different types of automation Control Systems working closely with its clients. Our engineers provide detailed analyses of existing systems and identify the most suitable optimization or diagnostic solutions and supervise the installation and commissioning activities for the Control System upgrade.
Control, Instrumentation & Mechanical – for Upgrading, Retrofitting and Revamping of:
- Industrial Plants
- Compressor Sets
- Power Generation Sets
- Relevant Auxiliary Systems & Drivers
- Supervision of Commissioning & Start-up of Rotating Machinery & Industrial Plants
- Field Inspections
- Troubleshooting with diagnostic analysis.
HMIs, DCS, ESD AND F&G SYSTEMS
Design, construction, installation, commissioning and start-up of Human Machine Interfaces, Distributed Control Systems, Emergency Shutdown Systems and Fire and Gas Systems for:
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Power Generation Plants
- Process and Industrial Plants.
TRAININGS IN OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Training is an essential element of Control, that's why trainings are given special attention at COM.EN.CO. Automation & Control.
COM.EN.CO. Automation & Control courses about intelligent Control Systems are addressed to operation and maintenance specialist, engineers, senior technical management, etc.
Standard or tailor-made courses are offered at COM.EN.CO. Automation & Control premises, as well as at client premises or on-site, complete with the appropriate manuals and slides to get the best understanding and education.
The instructors assigned to deliver the various courses are all engineers who, on top of their academic credentials also have the necessary experience and communication skills to handle the task effectively.
- Field Instrumentation and Control Systems Assistance;
- Commissioning activities both at Control and Instrument side;
- Machinery First Startup and Startup Assistance;
- Diagnostic Analysis, Automation Sequences Debugging and Monitoring;
- Turbo Gas Startups Support both for Power Generation and for Compression.
- Turbine Control System
- Generator Protection System
- Compressor Antisurge Control