COM.EN.CO. has full capability to manage multidisciplinary projects with high level of proficiency to meet and exceed Customer's expectations in terms of cost, schedule, safety and quality.
FIELD SERVICE CONTRACTS AND SERVICE MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS
COM.EN.CO. provides technical assistance, technology and services for the industrial applications. In response to the needs of today's global market, COM.EN.CO. has developed a type of service called "Service & Maintenance Agreement" (SMA). It is our intention to offer a global service that allows you to optimize and improve the performances of your machines.
Field Services Contract is defined as technical advices and counsels from “On call” Field Service Advisers provided by COM.EN.CO. based on current installation, operation and maintenance practices as applicable to required activities.
EXPERT KNOWLEDGE AND FIELD SERVICE SUPPORT
Our professional services cover a wide range of site activities: Erection, Installation, Commissioning & Start-up, Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance, Project Management, EHS, QA/QC Management and Training.
COM.EN.CO.'s engineers can provide a complete operation and maintenance evaluation using experience, Knowledge and remote monitoring.
PROBLEM SOLVING SOLUTION
COM.EN.CO. solves toughest O&M problems with:
- Special diagnosis: the competence to interpret your machinery symptoms
- Expert assessment: the experience to see the whole picture of your operations
- Dedicated training: to increase know how of your O&M team
SPECIALIZED SUPPORT SERVICE
Project Management - COM.EN.CO. offers Project Management services including Preparation, Planning, Material Management, Cost Monitoring and Controlling, Packing and Shipping to ensure a lean and efficient execution of high complexity site works.
EHS - COM.EN.CO. can provide expertise in the field of EHS for the following consulting services:
- Inspection and Check-up plan and activities
- Risks Evaluation
- Prevention and Protection plans preparation, implementation and control
- Personnel Training
- Documentation Drafting
QA/QC Management - COM.EN.CO. provides technical assistance based on internal or external standards to carry out the following activities:
- Materials inspections and conformity checks
- Quality Control Plan management
- NDT Implementation and Supervision
- Non-Conformity Recording and Management
- Documentation Management and Storage
PROVIDING A “ONE STOP SERVICE” 24/7
COM.EN.CO. provides its customers with a one-stop service through which Rotating Equipment Specialists response 24/7 to emergency calls